GalaxyVideoGuides.com Terms of Service ("Agreement")
This Agreement was last modified on January 31, 2019.
Please read these Terms of Service completely using galaxyvideoguides.com which is owned and operated by No Limit Enterprises, Inc.. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at galaxyvideoguides.com.
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
1. Intellectual Property
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of No Limit Enterprises, Inc. and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
No Limit Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
3. Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by No Limit Enterprises, Inc.
4. Governing Law
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Illinois, United States.
5. Changes to This Agreement
No Limit Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the site immediately.
6. Products of No Limit Enterprises, Inc. and Licensing
All digital products available for purchase/download/viewing are subject to the following license terms:
1. All digital products purchased are for the sole purpose of (1) user, and are not to be shared, copied, altered, or posted on other websites or forums without the express written consent of No Limit Enterprises, Inc.
2. All secure links provided after purchase or through an e-mail of galaxyvideoguides.com are for the sole use of the customer who purchased the named product. Sharing of secure links is strictly prohibited.
3. Use of any of our video guides for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited by No Limit Enterprises, Inc. This includes selling/offering/reproducing for personal or financial gain. Commercial licenses are available only with the express written consent of No Limit Enterprises, Inc.
4. Purchase of a video guide for training purposes for a group of users or a company/business violates these terms and is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of No Limit Enterprises, Inc. Licenses for business, charities, and groups are available. Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire. Should a representative purchase a video guide from us, ONLY that (1) person is entitled to view the video guide.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Violating these terms may result in No Limit Enterprises, Inc. seeking civil and/or criminal action against you or your organization.
8. 100 Satsifaction Guarantee
We will cancel and refund any order of a digital product if you are unsatisfied with it. Refund requests must be made by email to us within 14 days of purchase.
9. Return Policy
For digital products, requests for cancellation must be made by email. We will honor any cancellation request within 14 days of purchase per our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and your access to the video guide will be terminated upon cancellation.
For physical products such as books and DVDs, you can initiate a return by contacting us by email. If the order has already shipped, you must ship the product back to us. When we receive the item back in an unused condition, we will grant a refund. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. The original shipping cost may or may not be refunded and is at our discretion. For orders that have not already shipped, we will fully cancel and refund the order including shipping upon request.
Send all return to:
4500 N Sacramento Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
10. Third party & original products
The majority of products and services offered on this site are of our own design, make, and manufacture. Some products that we offer are third party products, and we cannot attest to the accuracy of any of these third party products, nor do we grant any warranty from loss. Third party products offered on this site will be noted by their Publisher or Manufacturer where appropriate.